Rowdy Adults Within Runescape

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

How to post a video

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chief Pnut

PostSubject: How to post a video   Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:43 am

Ok, for those who do not know how to put videos on here, here's a quick n easy way to do it!

The most common way for sharing videos nowadays, is by using youtube. (link)

Either upload your own video on there (create a free useraccount, upload your video using the 'upload' button on top of the page and following the steps it gives you there. Then go to the page that has the end result on it.
Or, find the video you want to post on the forum. For this example I'm using an Enya music video.

On that page, below the actual video, click embed:

It will give you a big box of text.

Now, you have a few options, you can either use the vid as it is, or edit it a lil (size wise, border around it, show related vids or not). Then you copy the block of text, go to your message and click this button right above the box where you usually type your text:

A box will pop up, looking like this:

In this box, paste the text you copied on your youtube page earlier, and then hit enter.

Depending on what options you used on the youtube page, your video will show up with or without a border, big or small, with or without related videos showed after your vid has been played.
For this example I will post a video with a pretty pink border (cough), in the smallest available size, with related videos. To get it to look like this, I checked the boxes 'include related videos' and 'show border', then clicked on the light/dark pink box below those options, and selected my size. Then I posted the embed code in the way I described earlier, and this is the result:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How to post a video
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1